13 February 2010

1.75

This morning I went to the gym like it was a part of my daily routine and it felt good. Imma get right to the point here because I need to get in the shower.

Treadmill : 20ish minutes
I actually jogged 1.75 miles today without stopping, and then I walked the other .25 miles. I'm slowly trying to get up to 2 miles of straight jogging. I know that I've got to be patient with myself - if I go too hard, too fast I'll hurt my knee.

Weights: 15ish minutes
I did four machines today:

Quad-press: 3 sets of 15, 90 lbs a piece
Vertical Chest: 3 sets of 15, 35 lbs a piece
Deltoid Fly: 3 sets of 15, 30 lbs a piece
Seated Dip: 1 set of 15, 30 lbs; 2 sets of 15, 65 lbs a piece

I had originally wanted to bike a bit after the run, but there was a spin class. So weights it was. It was a relatively short workout that ended it a strawberry peach smoothie, but I feel ok about it.

No comments: